Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Updates

A few changes to the blog. I worked around the color scheme a bit for one thing, and changed all the text to a sans serif font. Its a bit simpler this way, I find it. Pretty much the only extravagance on the page is that little picture of a synthesizer under all the links, which actually doubles as a post button (I noticed blogger doesn't have one embedded in their pages by default, so I added one. If it doesn't work for anyone let me know by email). I would also like to take this moment to invite everyone for comments or suggestions. The point of this message board is to act as a communication medium between meetings, and I would like to encourage everyone to use it, if only to engage more people to attend our next meeting.

Speaking of which, if I am not mistaken, the next meeting falls this coming Saturday. Noon at the Grind (unless anyone else has a suggestion for a new place). I am looking forward to it.

4 comments:

Moog$Fool$ said...

This Sat. @ The Grind is fine by me!

Love the new look btw. It seems brighter & even bolder.

Thanks for adding some of those links, has anyone found them useful??
They ofcourse can lead to other links & sites!

d.

Moog$Fool$ said...

Oh yeah, what synth is that u used at the bottom their for posting anyways??

d.

Unknown said...

Its a Farfisa Polychrome, a string synthesizer. You can find more information about it with some samples at bluesynths.com. You need to create an account, which I would suggest everyone do, because its a great resource.

Unknown said...

So, it seems that the synthesizer button doesn't work, even though I used it to make the original post here. Blogger seems to like to generate a new number every time a blog's content changes. I am going to look into fixing that, so in the mean time, just consider it an extremely convoluted log in button.