Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Used Poly Evolvers... A Thought?

With the introduction of DSI's new Prophet 08 I've been wondering to myself if a lot of the used PE's would start showing up on ebay, AH, etc???

Well I obviously don't know if it is just a coincidence put I see AH has two PE's in their used section for about $1800. US. Hhmmm.

What do you think? Does anyone out their have a PE they'd like to tell me about? I've never really even tried one. I couldn't justify buying one even at these lowish used prices, but I must admit, it's really tempting.

Darren

PS. I realize we have sorta spoke about this issue on a previous post, but what the hell :-)

2 comments:

Moog$Fool$ said...

looks like both these are still available & they've lowered the prices to $1600 US.
i wonder if the Can.$ gets much higher??? i wont be able to resist this much longer!!
definitely time to place a Blacet kit order!

d.

Moog$Fool$ said...

ok, looks like one of them sold with the price drop.

d.